Monday, May 11, 2015

Quilts Beyond Borders - #1

I found a new charity organization that I have chosen to be a part of.  They make quilts for orphans in impoverished countries, and they've given to children all over the world!  I love when I can give back and this seemed like a great opportunity. Anyways, here are some pictures from the first one that I did!  I used a pantograph called Marmalade.  I normally don't use pantographs since I find them pretty challenging but this one turned out pretty well...




















1 comment:

  1. You did a great job. Circular patterns & ones with lines that need to be equidistant apart are hard to do & unforgiving. A great panto that is extremely forgiving is a Falling Leaves, Interlocking, 11" by Rita Galaska, can be found on Quilts Complete.

    ReplyDelete