Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lindsey's Baby Quilt

I received this very cute baby quilt from a client named Lindsey, and I had a great time quilting it!  It was an all over loopy pattern that I freehanded.  I also trimmed it and made and attached the binding for her as well.  Used a double layer of 80/20 batting and kept the quilting at a larger scale so it would be nice and fluffy for the lucky little one. Isn't this the cutest quilt??














All trimmed up and the binding attached:






2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Also love the Tula Pink Butterfly quilt you made and quilted! Did you attend Birds of a Feather? I couldn't make it this year, can see you are making the best with your Innova, Yea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! Yes I did attend BOAF and had an awesome time. Hope you can make it next year!!

      Delete